This Zine Has Issues is accepting submissions for TZHI #3: Bipolar Disorder. Please only submit work that is related to bipolar disorder. The purpose of TZHI is to break the stigma of mental illnesses and to help others know they are not alone. Please send your submission(s) by June 30th, 2020.
• Poetry – Shorter poems of up to about 200 words. (.doc or .docx format please)
• Photography – photos don’t have to be in black & white, but keep in mind they will be printed that way. Please send as .jpg format, hi-res (300ppi).
• Art – Drawings/paintings/digital art/comics, etc. can be any size ratio but the page size is 5.5″ x 8.5″ (again, they will be printed in black & white) please send as .jpg format, hi-res (300ppi).
• Stories/essays – Stories/essays should be within 1,200 words. (.doc or .docx format please)
• Interviews – If you would like to be considered to be interviewed for the issue, please write up a short description (250 words or less in .doc or .docx format please) of why you would like to be interviewed and what you believe your story will add to the issue and attach it at the link below.
Thank you for your interest in submitting your work to be published in This Zine Has Issues!